Five things to know Thursday, March 31:
1. John Schuerholz, a 50-year veteran of baseball front offices, is stepping aside as president of the Atlanta Braves. [Tim Tucker tells you what that means for the Braves]
2. The city of Atlanta will partner with Waze to share information about real-time construction, crashes, road closures and slow-downs. [Andria Simmons has details in her commuting blog]
3. See how Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson saved Kevin Hart's life. [Jennifer Brett has the story in her Buzz blog]
4. Has Georgia's film industry muddled GOP battle lines over "religious liberty"? [Jim Galloway explores this idea in the Political Insider blog]
5. They say March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. March is going to prove them wrong today. [Get your Atlanta weather forecast here]
We wrap up Women's History Month today with the story of Juliette Gordon Low, who started the Girl Scouts in Savannah carriage house.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.