Smyrna city officials are looking for 17 new employees.
All of the jobs are open until filled - except for the Aug. 24 deadline for a part-time crew worker at Taylor Brawner Park for $12.18 per hour and generally up to 20 hours per week.
Other jobs are:
- Building Inspector: full-time at $39,957 to $49,946 (annually)
- Communications Officer (911): full-time at $34,104 ($16.40/hour)
- Community Relations Assistant: full-time at $38,494 to $48,117 (annually)
- Controller: full-time at $56,785 to $85,178 (annually)
- Crew Worker (Sanitation/Recycling): full-time at $24,284 ($11.68/hour)
- Crew Worker (Streets): full-time at $25,324 ($12.18/hour)
- Equipment Operator (Streets): full-time at $28,637 ($13.77/hour)
- Fleet Maintenance Foreman: full-time at $17.80 to $22.25/hour
- Mechanic, Senior: full-time at $34,104 ($16.40/hour)
- Parks Superintendent: full-time at $50,932 to $76,398 annually
- Part-time Lifeguard (Tolleson Pool): temporary at $9/hour
- Part-time Softball Scorekeeper (seasonal): temporary at $9/hour
- Police Officer: full-time at $38,494 (uncertified) and $41,420 (certified)
- Part-time Communications Officer (911): $16.40/hour
- Sanitation Truck Driver: full-time at $31,177 ($14.99/hour)
- Traffic Signal Technician: full-time at $17.26 to $21.57/hour
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.