Police: 3rd victim in MySpace molester case

A possible third victim has come forward in the case against accused MySpace child molester Antoine Johnson, according to police.

Gwinnett County police confirmed Friday they interviewed a teenaged boy Thursday afternoon about possibly being molested in the same location where Johnson was busted in a police sting last Friday, according to Gwinnett Police spokesman Cpl. Ilana Spellman.

Authorities have now secured eight warrants against Johnson, who is charged with aggravated child molestation, child molestation and enticing a minor for indecent purposes. The case was bound over to Gwinnett Superior Court after a probable-cause hearing Thursday in Magistrate Counrt.

Authorities said a 13-year-old boy told a guardian early last week that he had been molested in June 2008. The boy said he met a 16-year-old old girl named "Kristen" on the social networking site and that she promised sex if he would allow her brother to perform sexual acts on him, according to police. Police said Johnson was posing as the girl.

Johnson picked up the boy near the entrance of his neighborhood and took him to a nearby vacant house for sex, authorities said.

Police learned that Johnson contacted a friend of the boy and sought another meeting, again pretending to be a 16-year-old girl. Johnson arranged a meeting Friday with the boy and his friend at the intersection of Indian Shoals Road and Biltmore Oaks Drive, police said. Investigators approached Johnson and took him into custody.