The city of Pine Lake presented its list of projects to be funded by the 2017 SPLOST. Called Blueprint for Progress 2017, it is bassed on an anticipated collection of $653,179 in taxes over six years.
Projects will be prioritized as funds are received with total expenditures per project not exceeding the following budgeted figures and non-transportation/non-public safety capital repair projects not to exceed 15 percent of total receipts.
- $300,000 Renovation/Expansion/Relocation of Public Safety and Courtroom Facilities
- $ 20,000 Police Dash Cameras
- $ 70,000 Renovation/Repairs of City Hall
- $ 5,000 Restroom for Public Works Building
- $150,000 Rebuild of Oak Road from Forrest Street to Spring Street
- $168,500 Road/street repair and improvements including paving, curb resetting and storm water outlet repair and installation for all local surface streets, on a priority basis
- $ 45,000 Police vehicle
- $ 7,000 Public works enhanced gate repairs
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.