Packages can be reserved on a full-season, multi-game and individual game basis while space is available.
MORE PHOTOS: Here's how the new Home Depot Backyard park in Atlanta will look
Rendering of The Home Depot Backyard
The Backyard’s fall programming season will test a limited number of events “within three key pillars: arts and culture, health and wellness and service-oriented activations,” the press release said.
Amenities are to include:
• The Home Depot Pavilion: A zone with a three-pier, dual-level, shaded deck pavilion with picnic areas
• Sports field: A regulation-size sports flexible space that can be used for soccer, flag football and fitness programming
• Biking and walking paths: A ½ mile of paths that will connect Westside neighborhoods with downtown Atlanta
• Playground: An area that will support a variety of ages, abilities and interests.
• Public restrooms: Permanent restrooms accessible to guests during hours of operation
• Pedestrian bridge and ADA-accessible ramp: These structures will provide multiple entry points and access for guests
Like Intown Atlanta News Now on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter
In other news...
Grocery baggers compete at metro Atlanta Kroger for scholarships (Jenna Eason / Jenna.Eason@coxinc.com)