People of all ages looking to get into the Halloween spirit can look no further than Fernbank Museum.
The popular Druid Hills museum is hosting week of special Halloween exhibits and events. Some of the festivities are geared toward families, while some are just for an older crowd. Here’s the full calendar of Fernbank’s events; you can click the links for more information:
- Woodland Spirits, an outdoor art installation that evokes “evokes mystery, adventure and uncertainty.” It runs through Nov. 17.
- A “Guided Evening Forest Walk” on Oct. 19 at 6:30 p.m. This event is recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Ghostly Gatherings, an after-hours event for all ages on Oct. 20 and 27 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. It includes live music, activities, snacks and drinks (including adult beverages).
- Fright Night for guests ages 21 and up on Oct. 25 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Dinosaur Trick-or-Treat on Oct. 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. will offer family fun.
» READ MORE: Can’t-miss grown-up Halloween parties in Atlanta
Fernbank Museum is located at 767 Clifton Road in Atlanta.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.