Cobb residents, who are 55 years or older, may qualify for free bus passes to go to medical appointments.
While available, the bus passes can be used to assist with the cost of riding the local CobbLinc, ParaTransit and FLEX bus service.
Eligibility requirements are:
- Cobb County resident
- Must be 55 years and older
- Must have a valid Georgia state-issued ID
- Provide proof of residency with bill in your name (lease/rent, mortgage statement or utility bill)
- Must be actively riding CobbLinc, FLEX or ParaTransit service
- Must have a valid paratransit ID
- Must not have received assistance within the last 12 months
Bus passes are available only from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays at Cobb Senior Services, 150 Powder Springs St., Suite 100, Marietta.
Information: 770-528-5364 or CobbCounty.org/public-services/news/need-help-transportation
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.