This is the last week of advance voting for the Nov. 5 municipal general/special elections for the cities of Austell, Kennesaw, Powder Springs and Smyrna.
The Acworth election is being conducted by its City Clerk Regina Russell who can be contacted at 770-974-3112.
Hours and locations for advance voting through Nov. 1 are:
- Main office: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Nov. 1 at Elections office, 736 Whitlock Ave., Marietta.
- Austell: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Nov. 1 at Austell Community Center (Collar Park), 2525 Joe Jerkins Blvd., Austell.
- Kennesaw: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Nov. 1 at Ben Robertson Community Center, 2753 Watts Drive, Kennesaw.
- Powder Springs: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Nov. 1 at Community Development building, 4488 Pineview Drive, Powder Springs.
- Smyrna: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Nov. 1 at Smyrna Community Center, 200 Village Green Circle, Smyrna.
There will be no voting on Nov. 4.
This is not a countywide election.
To verify your eligibility, call 770-528-2581.
For information or to check early voting wait times, visit CobbCounty.org/elections/advance-voting.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.