The Atlanta Police Department is collecting toys for the department’s Police Athletic League from now until mid-December.
The league is a non-profit organization that provides youth outreach through athletics and community programs.
People can donate new and unwrapped toys from now until Dec. 18 at the following locations:
- The Atlanta Public Safety Annex located on 3493 Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway
- The 911 Communications Centers located on 180 Peachtree St.
- The two Police Athletic League centers located on 120 Anderson Ave. and 1154 James Jackson Parkway
- The Airport Precinct located at 6000 North Terminal Parkway
- The Atlanta Public Safety Headquarters on 226 Peachtree St.
People can also donate toys at any of the six Atlanta police zone precincts. Their locations can be found here.
Separately, the Atlanta police’s Zone 6 precinct is holding its annual toy drive through Dec. 11. People can bring new and unwrapped toys to the precinct, located at 2025 Hosea L. Williams Drive in northeast Atlanta.
In other news:
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.