Once you have earned your business degree, your next step is getting hired - hopefully by the company of your dreams.
Universum, a global research and advisory firm, listed "The 2016 World's Most Attractive Employers" list, compiled from opinions of about 267,000 millennials from the world's 12 largest economies (Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Russia, United Kingdom and the USA).
Overall results showed that business and engineering/IT students want a well-balanced lifestyle between work and personal time.
These are the companies in Georgia hiring now that best meet those needs:
1. Google Atlanta is located in downtown and has a few openings.
2. Apple has locations in Alpharetta at North Point, Athens, Atlanta at Cumberland Mall, Lenox Square and Perimeter Mall, Augusta, Buford at Mall of Georgia, Kennesaw and Marietta.
3. Ernst & Young has around 90 openings in Georgia.
4. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has about 30 openings in Atlanta.
5. Deloitte has more than 50 openings in Atlanta.
6. Microsoft has about 10 openings in Alpharetta and Atlanta, although there also are locations in Duluth and Roswell.
7. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has more than 60 openings in Atlanta, Canton, Cumming, Decatur, Douglasville, Kennesaw, Marietta, McDonough, Norcross, Stockbridge and Suwanee.
8. McKinsey & Company has more than 60 jobs available in Atlanta.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.