• The Express Lanes project will require one southbound lane closure between Chastain Road and Barrett Parkway and between SR 92/Alabama Road and Bells Ferry Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday.
• One southbound lane will close between SR 120 Loop/South Marietta Parkway and Delk Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for the Express Lanes project.
• The South Metro Express Lanes project will require two southbound lane closures between SR 138/Stockbridge Highway and SR 155/McDonough Road from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday.
• Sign structure work will require one southbound lane closure between SR 120 Loop/North Marietta Parkway and SR 5/I-575 Connection from 7 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Law enforcement will slow down traffic traveling in the area of Windy Hill Road to SR 120 Loop/South Marietta Parkway, both northbound and southbound, to allow utility crews to work across the interstate. The traffic pace will take place from 6:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. Sunday. No lanes will be closed.
• One lane will close on the westbound ramp to I-85 northbound from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for concrete rehabilitation work.
• On the southwest side, two westbound lanes and one eastbound lane will close at SR 42/US 23/Moreland Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Two eastbound lanes will close between SR 8/US 278/Donald Lee Hollowell and the I-20 interchange from 9 a.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Rolling lane closures will require two southbound lanes to close between SR 74/Senoia Road and Cleveland Avenue nightly from 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Two eastbound and two westbound lanes and the on and off ramps will close between Almon Road and SR 12/U.S. 278 continuously from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
State routes, highways and surface streets
• Rolling lane closures on Ga. 400 will require one northbound and one southbound lane to close between Lenox Road and SR 140/Holcomb Bridge Road nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for striping.
• One lane will close at the intersection of SR 237/Piedmont Road and Habersham Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday and 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday.
• On SR 166/Campbellton Road/Langford Parkway, one eastbound lane and one westbound lane will close between Barge Road and Sylvan Road nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for striping.
• Portions of SR 9/Alpharetta Highway and SR 140/Holcomb Bridge Road will close for a walk. The closure will begin at the intersection of Cherry Way and SR 9/Alpharetta Highway and will end at the intersection of Grimes Road and SR 140/Holcomb Bridge Road from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday.
• A Christmas parade will require all lanes to close on SR 14/Main Street between Willingham Drive and Lee Street in College Park from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Click here to see more about the weekend's weather forecast and events
This story has been updated.