Two separate polls of likely Democratic and Republican primary voters were conducted in April.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Channel 2 Action News commissioned the University of Georgia to conduct the polls.
Subscribe and listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher. You can also download or stream the episode below:
Podcast reading material:
- AJC poll: Most Democrats haven’t decided on governor’s race
- Poll of GOP voters shows Cagle with strong lead in Ga. governor’s race
- Interactive: Complete results of Georgia GOP primary poll
- Interactive: Poll of Georgia Democratic voters, April 2018
- In a shift, most Georgia voters call for gun control restrictions
- FAQ: About the AJC’s 2018 Republican primary poll
- FAQ: About the AJC’s 2018 Democratic primary poll
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.