On March 19, Gwinnett residents will vote to decide whether or not the county will join MARTA.
In the latest episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, host Greg Bluestein and the AJC's Gwinnett reporter Tyler Estep discuss everything you need to know – from the history to the logistics and the politics – about Gwinnett County's transit referendum.
- A voter’s guide to Gwinnett’s MARTA referendum
- Fears about MARTA in suburbs familiar but changing
- Bruising lessons from Gwinnett’s 1990 MARTA vote linger today
- Where do Gwinnett’s political leaders land on MARTA? It’s complicated
- New poll highlights turnout’s importance in Gwinnett MARTA referendum
More from the Politically Georgia podcast:
- An AJC-WSB investigation; Kemp's Patients First Act
- A look at Georgia’s 7th; Kemp’s plans to seek waivers
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.