In the latest episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, host Greg Bluestein and AJC Political Insider Jim Galloway take a look back at Brian Kemp’s first week as Georgia’s governor, the opening days of the 2019 legislative session and the results of a new, exclusive AJC poll.
- Kemp overhauls how Ga. treats sex harassment victims on first day
- A closer look at Kemp’s inaugural address
- Kemp unveils $69M school safety plan, new gang crackdown
- At Tom Price’s urging, Kemp plans $1M to develop Medicaid waiver
- AJC poll shows a deeply divided Georgia and tough numbers for Kemp
- Why Brian Kemp may need some time to find the right words
- The women at the well: #MeToo comes to the state Senate
- Torpy at Large: Governor Shotgun has some tough choices to make
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.