"The people of Georgia have the right to a secure, safe and reliable vote," Raffensperger said. "In times of crisis and change, scams and deceit multiply."
The task force will investigate mismatched voter signatures, multiple voters at the same address and voters who use nonresidential addresses, Raffensperger said earlier this month.
The group will be led by Frances Watson, the chief investigator for the secretary of state’s office, with assistance from state Elections Director Chris Harvey. The task force’s members are:
- Chris Channell, elections supervisor, Glynn County
- Bobby Christine, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Georgia
- Greg Edwards, district attorney, Dougherty Judicial Circuit
- Jennifer Logan, elections supervisor, Jackson County
- Barry Morgan, solicitor general, Cobb County
- Tasha Mosley, district attorney, Clayton Judicial Circuit
- Brad Rigby, district attorney, Cordele Judicial Circuit
- Rosanna M. Szabo, assistant district attorney, Mountain Judicial Circuit
- Shannon Wallace, district attorney, Blue Ridge Judicial Circuit
- Stephanie Woodard, solicitor general, Hall County