Whether you're a veggie- or meat-eater, we've got a main dish (or 10) for you. From zucchini noodles to BBQ chicken, here are our Greatist-approved main dish ideas for a healthier lunch or dinner any day of the week. Scroll down for all of our healthy recipes, broken up by whether they're vegetarian or for meat-eaters.
Need a healthy lunch? Here are 35 options. With a little planning, they can all be prepared in seven minutes or less. It's time to kick that brown-bag lunch up a notch!
- Twice-Baked Broccoli-and-Kale-Stuffed Potatoes - This hearty but healthy side dish is perfect for a rainy day.
- Zucchini Noodles with Leek-Tomato Sauce - Hop on the veggie-lover wagon with this super-simple zucchini pasta and simple homemade marinara sauce.
- Mushroom-StuffedCabbage Rolls - These simplified veggie-filled cabbage rolls are the perfect homemade, comforting meal to tackle on a lazy weekend day.
- Quick and Easy Veggie Chili - This harty vegetarian chili is the perfect way to warm up on a cold winter weekend! Plus, one batch will last you all week.
- Kelp Noodles with Almond-Ginger Dressing - Need an alternative to classic noodles? Try this inventive take on the classic sesame noodle dish by swapping in kelp noodles and almond butter.
- Fresh Fig and Onion Flatbread Pizza - Take advantage of fig season and try this fresh, quick pizza recipe!
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza - Mix up the pizza game with this interesting take on a classic Italian dish that uses grated cauliflower as the crust. Buono appetite!
For many, many more great lunch and dinner recipes (87 of them!), go to Greatist.com.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.