Hoping to get a head start on Black Friday? You’re in luck, because Kohl’s is the first major retailer to release its ad.
The company dropped its 64-page spread this week, which includes online and in-store discounts on clothes, toys, housewares, jewelry, appliances and other items.
Kohl’s stores will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, but Black Friday sales will begin as early as Nov. 25.
And if you want to take advantage of some bargains sooner, there are more than 100 deals available now through Nov. 3. You can also earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent on Nov. 1, which is up from the usual $10.
The Kohl’s cash you get Nov. 1 can be redeemed Nov. 2-14, while the Kohl’s cash you snag during Thanksgiving week can be redeemed Nov. 30-Dec. 9.
Here’s a snapshot of the offerings:
Early savings: Nov. 1-3
- KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer for $279.99
- Hotel Suite White Goose Feather & Down Comforter for $59.99
- Power XL Vortex Air Fryer for $69.99-$99.99
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Bagless Vacuum for $299.99
- Shark ION Robot R75 Vacuum for $179.99
- Playskool Mr. Potato Head Spud for $17.99
- LEGO Star Wars Imperial Landing Craft for $62.99
- Everlasting Gold 14k Gold Box Chain Necklace for $60-75
Black Friday savings: Nov. 25-29
- Hamilton Beach Flex Brew for $79.99
- Keurig K-Select Single Serve Coffee for $79.99
- Victrola 8-in-1 Classic Recordable Bluetooth Music Center for $129.99
- Jetson Foldable Element Electric Scooter for $199.99
- Samsonite Ziplite 4.0 Ligage for $79.99
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker for $179.99
- Genuine Diamond Jewelry for $39.99-143.99
- Farberware Cookstart 15-pc Cookware Set for $63.99
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.