From Nov. 18 to Feb. 25, Stone Mountain Park will once again have snow. Man-made snow, but still.
Here’s how the folks at the park pitch it:
“Snow tubing in GA? Yep, we have it! Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park is a winter wonderland full of real snow! With a 400-foot tubing hill and two moving sidewalks to take you back to the top, your snow session will be packed with fun.”
Snow Mountain offers single tubes, double tubes, and “family-sized” tubes, so says the park’s public relations department, that can accommodate up to eight guests at a time.
Tubing is offered in 2-hour sessions and pre-purchased tickets are highly recommended to guarantee your spot on the date and time of your choosing.
The Snow Zone play area is included with a tubing session and is available during operating hours.
For more details, pricing and operation times, visit the park’s website.
- Stone Mountain Christmas activities
- Where to go ice skating in metro Atlanta
- Six Flags over Georgia: Holiday in the Park 2017
A guide to 12 of Atlanta’s merriest holiday events
- Your guide to Christmas tree lighting events around metro Atlanta
- Galaxy of Lights in Huntsville, Ala. is worth the drive
- Christmas in the South
- Christmas in West Palm Beach and south Florida
- Christmas in Austin and Central Texas
- Christmas in Ohio
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.