Here’s what you need to know to watch the April 21 event led by the Victory World Church pastor:
Park gates will open at 4 a.m. on Easter and services begin at 7 a.m. A crowd of 5,000 is expected, so come early. Note that vehicle entry to the park is $20 for a one-day permit, but church vans and buses enter free. You can take the Skyride up to the top of the mountain for the service led by Jordan and a community mass choir. Round-trip tickets are $15; one-way tickets are $12.
There will also be another 7 a.m. service planned at the base of the park’s Memorial Lawn led by Rev. Robert Mason of For Eternity Christian Church.
To watch a livestream:
Channel 2 Action News will be streaming Sunday’s Easter service live. You can tune in to WSB-TV or catch the livestream below Sunday morning:
More Easter 2019 news from AJC:
- When is Easter 2019 and why does the date change each year?
- Easter egg hunts: 16 things to do this weekend in metro Atlanta
- 8 Easter Sunday services to attend in metro Atlanta
- Easter 2019: Which restaurants are open?
- This is the best spot for Easter brunch in Georgia, according to Yelp
- Easter weekend weather
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.