- 4 men accused of raping 9-year-old while mother smoked meth on Easter
- Nurses who ordered pizza at closing time get rude message on receipt
- Ghost seems to rest head on woman in creepy photo
- WATCH: Blake Shelton mesmerizes ACM Awards audience with electric performance
- Kids form human arrow to guide police to burglary suspects
When a mother asked the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office for a birthday card for her daughter who has Down syndrome, officers from two agencies went out of their way to make the young lady’s day special.
Gabby’s mother Kerry asked the SJSO for a birthday card for Gabby, who loves law enforcement officers.
SJSO Sgt. Jim Priester and his older brother Cpl. Wade Priester from the Gainesville Police Department surprised Gabby with gifts Sunday for her 20th birthday.
“Gabby was thrilled to be able to get a visit from these fourth generation law enforcement brothers, and for the chance to pose with them for photos,” the SJSO wrote on its Facebook page.
TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE: When Kerry reached out to us for birthday cards for her daughter, Gabby, we wanted to do...Posted by St. Johns County Sheriff's Office on Monday, April 4, 2016
About the Author