VH1 already has two successful Atlanta-based reality shows: "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" and "T.I. & Tiny."
Enter No. 3: "Atlanta Exes," featuring the exes of famous men. This is a spinoff of the original "Hollywood Exes." It debuts this summer.
The five are:
- Monyetta Shaw (ex-fiance of Ne-Yo) She was engaged to him but they broke up abruptly last summer before the BET Awards, according to Straight From the A. She's dubbed an "author and businesswoman."
- Tameka Raymond Foster (ex-wife of Usher). She's the biggest get on the show because her husband is a huge star and they've had a very public custody battle over the children. The press release touts her charity foundation.
- Christina Johnson (ex of Cee Lo Green) She had a son Kingston with Green in 2000. They divorced in 2005. She is described in the press release as an "interior decorator to the stars."
- Sheree Buchanan (ex-wife of Falcons star Ray Buchanan). She was on "The Amazing Race," season four so she has some reality show experience. The press release says she "co-owns a dessert catering company and also has a business that specializes in creating custom bedazzled hookah pipes."
- Torrei Hart (ex-wife of comedian Kevin Hart). She's an actress with imdb credits thought nothing big.When I spoke with Kevin Hart in 2012 while he promoted "Think Like a Man," he referenced his ex thusly: “We’re both adults and we’ve matured a lot,” he said. “We’re not fighting over this and that. I didn’t walk away without taking care of her.” She recently told BuzzTV that he was good in bed, too.