[Congrats to randomly selected winner Christopher C., who also correctly identified one of the Atlanta acts performing this weekend, and thanks to ALL who participated!]
So here we are again – another opportunity to win free tickets to Music Midtown.
Thanks to our friends from the festival, I have a pair of general admission wristbands for the Saturday-Sunday event at Piedmont Park.
This year’s lineup boasts Vampire Weekend, Panic! At the Disco, Billie Eilish, Cardi B and Travis Scott as the headliners, with an undercard that includes Lizzo, Charlie Puth, Cold War Kids, Leon Bridges, Jaden Smith and many more. You can check out the full lineup here.
- Zip me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11.
- In that email, name one of the Atlanta acts who will perform at the festival (you can easily find that info here). Make sure to put “Music Midtown tickets” in your subject line, otherwise I will not see your email and you have zero chance of winning. Seriously. Don’t tell me, “I want to win!” “Billie Eilish is my hero!” “Please pick me!” or anything other than “Music Midtown tickets.” It’s really not that hard.
- I will randomly select a winner from entries with a correct answer after 9 p.m. Wednesday and contact that person directly (as well as announce the winning name at the top of this post), so please keep an eye on your email. If I don’t receive an acknowledgement by 10 a.m. Thursday, another winner will be chosen.
- Please do not enter if you cannot attend and please, only one entry per email address.
- Please also be aware that the winner must pick up the wristbands at the AJC’s office, located at 223 Perimeter Center Parkway NE in Dunwoody, either between noon and 6 p.m. Thursday or 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Friday.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.