"Mena," starring Tom Cruise, Domhnall Gleeson, Jayma Mays, Sarah Wright and Connor Trinneer, will film north of Atlanta this summer and needs a bunch of extras.
The plot, per imdb: "A pilot lands work for the CIA and as a drug runner in the deep south during the 1980s."
The movie will film in and around the greater Ball Ground metropolitan area from May through July. It's set in the U.S. and South America circa 1970s-80s so retro-looking extras are needed.
From a post on the state economic development site:
"We’re specifically looking for men and women with non-contemporary looks. Looking for:
- People to portray South American types
- Military and Government types
- Minors 1yr – 17yrs
- People with cars in good-great condition and was made between 1975 – 1983
- Ball Ground townspeople to portray 18-80 yrs old
Your online submission must include:
- A clear and current photo
- Your first and last name
- The city in which you live
- A current phone number and email address
- Your current sizes (height/weight)
- If submitting with a period car, please include a photo with the make, model and year
Submit to: centralcasting.com"
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.