With her intuitive and intentional approach to design, Shayelyn Woodbery creates spaces that are unique to each client and project. See some of her work in the upcoming “Home for the Holidays Showhouse,” Nov. 16 through Dec. 10.
- Blogs/websites: Old Brand New; Becki Owens; Charish; Viyet; 1stdibs; and One Kings Lane.
- Instagram: Elle Décor; Consort Design; Belle Magazine (Australia); Christaine Lemieux; Dixon Rye; Botanicaetcetera; Ray Booth; All of Renders; House of Honey; and Meyer Davis.
- Atlanta area home stores: B.D. Jeffries; Bungalow Classic; Westside Modern; Max & Company; Parc Monceau; and Mathews Furniture + Design.
- Places for unexpected finds: Flair New York. In Atlanta: Tom Robinson Modern; Decades Antiques & Vintage; and Antiques & Beyond.
- Recent project(s): Interior re-design of a charming historic home off Peachtree Battle; an interior and exterior renovation of a ’70s ranch in Sandy Springs; and complete home renovation in Vinings. Also a vignette in the 11th installment of “Behind the Windows” series (through February 2018) at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center.
- Up next: New construction for empty nesters in Windermere, Florida; home renovation for empty nesters in Sandy Springs; and the keeping room in the upcoming Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles “Home for the Holidays” showhouse.
- Website: shayelyn.com
- Facebook: Shayelyn Woodbery Interiors
- Instagram: shayelyn_woodbery
10 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday-Saturday; 1-4 p.m. Sunday. Nov. 16-Dec. 10 (closed Thanksgiving Day). $30. atlantaholidayhome.com.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.