- Caught on video: Man can be heard praying as he frees niece from wreckage
- Man looking for cellphone is struck, killed by roller coaster at Ohio theme park
- Unreal video of a powerful microburst goes viral
- Woman loses arms, legs after tick bite
- Dad charged after police said he took daughter, friend to strip club
Will Smith will be involved in a reboot of the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" television show, according to TVLine.com.
Overbrook Entertainment, Smith's production company, is working on a fresh take of the "fish-out-of-water" family comedy, according to the site. It's in the early stages of development, so there's no word on casting. Smith does not plan to star in the series but work as producer.
The original series ran from 1990 to 1996 on NBC.
About the Author