Going to the movies is not cheap, especially if you have kids.
In addition to buying tickets, you’ll want popcorn and beverages. Once you tally everything up, the total can take some of the fun out of seeing the flick.
Every Wednesday morning from June 5 to July 31 at participating AMC locations, you can purchase a ticket to a kid-friendly movie and a KidsPack (popcorn and beverage) for just $4 plus tax.
Here is the schedule:
- June 5: “Trolls”
- June 12: “Wonder Park”
- June 19: “Hotel Transylvania 3”
- June 26: “Rascal Rebel Rabbit”
- July 3: “Smallfoot”
- July 10: “Lego Movie 2”
- July 17: “Teen Titans Go!”
- July 24: “The House with a Clock in Its Walls”
- July 31: “How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World”
There are 18 participating theaters in Georgia, and half a dozen in the metro Atlanta area.
- AMC CLASSIC Albany 16
- AMC CLASSIC Battlefield 10
- AMC CLASSIC Bethlehem 12
- AMC CLASSIC Cartersville 12
- AMC CLASSIC Dublin 8
- AMC CLASSIC LaGrange 10
- AMC CLASSIC Mansell Crossing 14
- AMC CLASSIC Milledgeville 6
- AMC CLASSIC Newnan 10
- AMC CLASSIC Peachtree 8
- AMC CLASSIC Ritz 13
- AMC CLASSIC Riverstone 15
- AMC CLASSIC Savannah 10
- AMC CLASSIC Savannah 11
- AMC CLASSIC Snellville 12
- AMC CLASSIC Statesboro 12
- AMC CLASSIC Tifton 6
- AMC CLASSIC Walnut Square 12
For showtimes, call your local theater or check AMCtheatres.com.
» PODCAST: Things to do in Atlanta for film fanatics
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.