Pizzas come by the slice, or in small, medium and large sizes. There are nearly a dozen specialty pizzas, including our choice, the Steverino's Supremo. The pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, black olives, onions and mushrooms blended together perfectly with the cheese, sauce and crisp crust. Try a baked apple pizza for dessert.
FAMILY FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
Steverino's features exposed brick walls and a faux finish, plus two flat screen TVs that allowed us to watch Wimbledon while dining there earlier this month. The tables are topped with black-and-white checked tablecloths. There's outdoor seating and room to expand for private parties.
• Hours: 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays, noon-6 p.m. Sundays
• Credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club and checks
• Price range: Salads, $2.95-$4.75; subs and burgers, $4.25-$7.50; calzones, $5.95-$9.25; pizzas, $6.95-$18.95
• Recommended dishes: Steverino's supremo pizza, steak and cheese sub, homemade chips, grilled cheese
• Verdict: A tasty new addition to downtown Duluth.