Those fortunate enough to make it into that coveted 60,000 will make their way from Lenox Mall down Peachtree Street and onto 10th Street, finishing at the gates of Piedmont Park.
Here’s how to participate in the 2019 AJC Peachtree Road Race:
If you’re an Atlanta Track Club member...
1. Members who activated their membership by Feb. 1, 2019, should register for the race at https://admin.chronotrack.com/auth/sign-in-form.
2. Members of Atlanta Track Club who activated their membership by Feb. 1, 2019, are guaranteed entry.
3. Atlanta Track Club members can confirm their registration by going to the confirm registration link at atlantatrackclub.org/peachtree.
If you’re not a member of the Atlanta Track Club...
1. Enter the lottery for free at https://register.chronotrack.com/r/46216.
2. Once registered, those registrants will be randomly selected after the lottery closes at 11:59 p.m. Thursday, March 31.
3. Wait for an email informing you if you were one of the randomly selected lottery entrants chosen to participate.
4. If selected, entry into the 10K event is $42 for the public, plus additional applicable online processing fees.
5. All lottery entrants will receive an email by Tuesday, April 2 notifying them if they were selected for the 2019 event.
No matter which day or time of registration, all who enter the lottery during the registration period will have an equal chance of being selected for the 2019 AJC Peachtree Road Race.
Searchable results of the selection process will also be posted on peachtreeroadrace.org and AJC.com/peachtree on April 2.
For more details about registration, wave placement and more, visit ajc.com/peachtree.