If you have tickets to the sold-out Foo Fighters concert on Saturday in Atlanta, rideshare and MARTA are your best bet for getting there. Here’s what you need to know about attending the DirecTV Super Saturday pre-Super Bowl extravaganza:
Event traffic plan around the Atlantic Station begins Feb. 2 at 3 p.m. and ends at 3 a.m. on Feb. 3.
- Fowler St., State St. and 20th St. NW will be closed to all vehicles except those with a Special Event Placard and are limited to pedestrian foot traffic only. Lime/Bird scooters, bikes, skateboards, roller blades are prohibited on these closed streets. Please park any of these vehicles inside of garage.
- All traffic on 17th St NW besides rideshare vehicles and Atlantic Station Shuttles will be diverted to 16th St. NW.
- Parking garage entrance is located at 221 16th St. NW. This is the only garage access during event traffic plan hours. $14 max per day.
- Public Transportation: Take the MARTA rail system via the Gold or Red line to the Arts Center Transit Station. Continue up the escalator to the Bus depot to catch the free Atlantic Station Shuttle. Shuttles run around the clock starting at 5 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 2 through 1 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 4. For real time shuttle information, please visit https://asfreeride.transloc.com.
- General Admission/Foo Fighters Fan Club Entrance is on Fowler Street. This entrance is accessible inside Atlantic Station. Take stairways 9 or 12 to to Level P2 and follow the signs to the General Admission Entrance on Fowler Street.
- Box Office is located at the General Admission entrance on 20th Street. and Fowler Street. There are no ticket sales on site. Hours: Fan Club: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.; VIP Will Call/Ticket Resolution: 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.