Here are the best-sellers from Palm Beach bookstores last week:
310 S. County Road
1. RACING THE DEVIL by Charles Todd. William Morrow, 341 pages, $26.99
2. STOLEN BEAUTY by Laurie Lico Albanese. Atria Books, 306 pages, $26
3. HUMANS, BOW DOWN by James Patterson and Emily Raymond. Little, Brown & Co., 373 pages, $28
4. GUNMETAL GRAY by Mark Greaney. Berkley Books, 494 pages, $27
5. LINCOLN IN THE BARDO by George Saunders. Random House, 343 pages, $28
215 Royal Poinciana Way
1. HILLBILLY ELEGY by J.D. Vance, Harper, 257 pages, $27.99
2. A GENTLEMAN IN MOSCOW by Amor Towles. Viking, 462 pages, $27
3. VALLEY OF THE GODS by Alexandra Wolfe. Simon & Schuster, 256 pages, $27
4. HEARTBREAK HOTEL by Jonathan Kellerman. Ballantine, 351 pages, $28.99
5. THE ANTIQUES by Kris D’Agostino, Scribner, 289 pages, $26
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.