As the daughter of Atlanta designer, Clary Bosbyshell often accompanied her mother on trips to antique markets, showrooms and art galleries. While the mother-daughter team often work together, Bosbyshell has carved out her own smart style. See some of her work in the “Home for the Holidays Showhouse,” open now through Dec. 10.
- Blogs or websites: La Dolce Vita blog; Quintessence blog; and Lacquered Life.
- Instagram: aerin; markdsikes; cabanamagazine; bunnywilliamshome; and milesredd.
- Atlanta-area home/design shops: Serena & Lily; Bungalow Classic; Mrs. Howard; Max & Company; Webb-Marsteller; and Acquisitions. Also antique stores, such as Parc Monceau and FoxGlove Antiques.
- Places for unexpected finds: Chairish.com; Everything but the House (ebth.com); and Viyet.com. Amazing sites for buying vintage, new and antique furniture and accessories at great prices!
- Recent project: A redo of a Neel Reid-designed house in Buckhead.
- Up next: Working with architect Ross Piper and Paces Builder Group and a new client building their dream home in Chastain Park.
· Website: margauxinteriorslimited.com
· Facebook: Margaux Interiors Limited
· Instagram: clarybosbyshell
10 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday-Saturday. 1-4 p.m. Sunday. Through Dec. 10. $30. Atlantaholidayhome.com
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.