By RODNEY HOfirstname.lastname@example.org, originally filed Monday, March 8, 2016
The 22nd season of "Dancing With the Stars" announced in full today features three NFL stars, a Donald Trump ex wife, a Marietta-based reality star, a "Good Morning America" meteorologist, a "Full House" actress and a Boyz II Men singer.
As previously reported, two contestants have Georgia ties: Dalton native Marla Maples, the former wife of Trump and "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member Kim Fields. Maples will dance with Tony Dovolani. Fields is working with Sasha Farber.
The other 10 dancers:
- Retired NFL quarterback Doug Flutie (Karina Smirnoff)
- Pittsburgh Steeler wide receiver Antonio Brown (Sharna Burgess)
- Denver Broncos Super Bowl MVP Von Miller (Witney Carson)
- Boyz II Men singer Wanya Morris last seen the Fox live "Grease" special (Lindsay Arnold)
- UFC fighter Paige VanZant (Mark Ballas)
- "America's Next Top Model" winner Nyle DiMarco (Peta Murgatroyd)
- "Good Morning America" meteorologist Ginger Zee (Val Chmerkovskiy)
- "Fuller House" actress Jodie Sweetin (Keo Motsepe)
- "OC" actress Mischa Barton (Artem Chigvintsev)
- Fox News journalist Geraldo Rivera (Edyta Sliwinska)
Derek Hough - who has won six times - is taking a break this season and his sister Julianne Hough has left the judge's table. Len Goodman returns.
The show returns in 13 days on March 21.