- 1 cup Oyster Sauce (you can find this in the Asian foods section of your grocery store)
- 1/2 cup Sambal Chili paste (also in Asian foods section)
- 1/4lb melted butter
- Melt butter in small sauce pan being careful not to boil.
- Add butter, Sambal and Oyster sauce in medium mixing bowl. Blend until dark and smooth.
- Toss grilled chicken wings in bowl making sure Mahogany sauce coats wings evenly.
- Dip in Sage Bleu (recipe is below) and enjoy!!!
Sage Bleu cheese dipping sauce
Add into food processor –
- 3 cups mayo
- 2 tablespoons Dijon
- 2 tablespoons garlic
Add into food processor while running –
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- Squirt lemon juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 shots sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Fresh chopped sage
- 1/2 – 1 cup Bleu cheese (depending on your love for stinky cheese)
Blend again and enjoy!