What should be on your plate this week? Here are 5 ideas for where to eat and what to cook:
1. Just in time for Easter, we take a look at the origin of hot cross buns and where you can find them in metro Atlanta.
2. AJC food writer Wyatt Williams reviews Asian restaurant CO in Poncey-Highland, where the tables are slick but the food is bland. Read his review here.
3. Get ready for Easter with these recipes for sweet treats -- including chocolate salami -- from JARDI Chocolates.
4. Learn how to make the blueberry crisp from Parish in Inman Park.
5. We take a first look at Recess, the "healthy-ish" food stall at Krog Street Market from the team behind The Iberian Pig and Cooks & Soldiers.
Here are the top food stories you might have missed last week:
2. James Beard Award winner Wendell Brock reviews Korean restaurant , pig trotters and spicy sea snails are on the menu. in Duluth
3. Mastering pasta at home isn't as hard you would think -- St. Cecilia chef Craig Richards shares his tips and recipes.
4. AJC food editor Ligaya Figueras takes a look at some of the extraordinary experiences of staffers at Le Bilboquet in Buckhead.
5. Take a first look at ATL Taco in Lenox Square , from the team behind Bantam + Biddy.