Pocket change goes a long way these days.
Shoney’s is celebrating its 70th anniversary by rolling back prices to 1947. What’s the benefit to you? Seven different food items seven days a week for 70-cents each at all locations now through Oct. 22. No exceptions. Here’s what you can eat for a few coins.:
- Monday: Slim Jim sandwich
- Tuesday: ice cream Delight
- Wednesday: All-American burger
- Thursday: Short stack pancakes
- Friday: Five chicken wings
- Saturday: Strawberry pie slice
- Sunday: Coke float
5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy., Lawrenceville. 678-847-6175, shoneys.com.
1129 Hwy. 92, Acworth. 770-975-7002