Are you ready for some football, soccer -- and delicious food?
Mercedes-Benz Stadium officials announced a list of 15 restaurant partners that will be serving up food when the facility -- the new home to the Atlanta Falcons and the Atlanta United soccer team -- opens in 2017.
- Antico pizzeria , which also has locations in West Midtown and Avalon in Alpharetta and will open another at The Battery at the new Atlanta Braves ballpark
- Bruster's Real Ice Cream
- Golden Brown & Delicious, a Southern concept from Concentrics Restaurants, which also owns the new ramen restaurant Nexto , ONE. midtown kitchen, TWO urban licks.
- Delia’s Chicken Sausage , which also has locations in West Midtown and East Atlanta
- Farm Burger, which serves grass-fed burgers and has three metro Atlanta locations including Buckhead, Dunwoody and Decatur
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q, which has a popular spot in Inman Park, recently opened a "que-osk" at the Armour Yards campus and will join Terrapin Brewing Co. to open a taproom and brewery at The Battery at the new Braves ballpark
- Decatur restaurant Iberian Pig, owned by the Castellucci Hospitality Group, which also operates Cooks & Soldiers and Double Zero and is set to open a new spot at Krog Street Market in 2017
- Jim N Nicks regional barbeque
- Gamechanger from chef Kevin Gillespie, who owns the highly regarded Gunshow in Glenwood Park and Revival in Decatur. Gamechanger will feature "big flavors with playful riffs on American indulgence," according to a press release
- Frozen pop maker King of Pops, which sells its products all over the city, including from a kiosk at Ponce City Market
- Miss D’s Popcorn, which sells local popcorn, pralines and sweets
- Snackology 101 Market, which sells natural and organic foods
- Sublime Doughnuts, which has locations in Midtown and Briarcliff and is set to open another in Sandy Springs
- The Varsity , the iconic hot dog and burger spot in Midtown with several other locations in metro Atlanta
The stadium, along with concession partner Levy Restaurants, polled more than 4,000 Atlanta Falcons fans and Atlanta United supporters to determine the types of food and restaurants they wanted at the stadium, according to a press release.
Earlier this year, Mercedes-Benz Stadium introduced the model for its food and beverage program , offering low concession pricing and more variety.
Go inside the new Merdes-Benz Stadium here: