The 2018 Rose Bowl was the fifth most-watched cable broadcast of all time with 26.8 million viewers, according to a report by Gradick Sports.
Below are the rankings of the cable broadcasts that accumulated more viewers than Monday’s game between Georgia and Oklahoma in the College Football Playoff Semifinal game.
- Oregon vs. Ohio State 2015 (33.3 million)
- Ohio State vs. Alabama 2015 (28.2 million)
- FSU vs. Oregon 2015 (28.1 million)
- Auburn vs Oregon 2011 (27.3 million)
- UGA vs Oklahoma (26.8 million)