- Physician to parents: You're doing it wrong
- Child's prayer caught on baby's monitor, will melt your heart
- Zika virus: CDC warns pregnant women not to travel to these countries
- Duct tape challenge' lands teen in hospital
- Weather Channel meteorologist killed in parking garage accident
Police got a call Tuesday night that they thought involved domestic violence.
UPI reported that residents in an Amsterdam apartment thought someone was screaming in pain.
When police knocked on the door, they got no response, so they kicked in the door, leaving a hole in the bottom.
It turns out that the resident in the home was practicing opera singing, according to Time.
He had headphones on.
Amsterdam police shared the story and included a photo of the damage done on its Facebook page.
"In the end, the (police), the tipster and the resident had a real laugh about the incident," police said.