- Mob Wives' star Big Ang dies
- Man's decision to take different route helps find missing child
- Baby dolphin dies after being passed around for selfies
- Study: Popular heartburn medications may increase dementia risk
- Flight from hell: 4 hour trip turns into 30 hours
Columbia police are responding to reports of shots fired at a South Carolina mall Saturday night.
Officers are evacuating areas inside the Columbiana Centre, according to police officials. The mall is expected to be open at 12 p.m. Sunday.
The incident began when two men started figting, Columbia police chief Skip Holbrook told WYFF. A third man jumped in then two of the men fired guns into the air, accoridng to WYFF. It is believed all three left in the same area. Investigators are working to determine if the incident is gang-related.
No victims have been located, according to Columbia police. There were no injuries. Police still were working to secure the mall and ensure it was empty at 10:30 p.m.
"CPD crime scene starting investigation now that the mall has been evacuated," police tweeted. "Gather potential evidence."
Investigators are talking to potential witnesses and gathering information, according to officials.