- Grief-stricken grandpa moved to tears when given new puppy in heartwarming video
- Celebrities react to the death of Robin Williams
- Mom helped son set himself on fire for Facebook, police say
- Dog that killed Ohio woman will be euthanized
- Shark bites girl, 10, at Florida beach
A Florida woman faces a charge of aggravated assault after she used a full jar of jelly to attack another woman Monday, according to an arrest report.
Denisha Day, 20, of Belle Glade was arguing with another woman because the woman’s daughter poured out some of her shampoo. Day wanted to woman to pay for the shampoo and the argument turned into a physical fight, the report said.
After family members broke up the fight, Day charged at the woman with the jar of jelly, causing a large lump on the side of her face, the report said.
Day was released from Palm Beach County Jail on Tuesday afternoon on $2,000 bail.