- Sheriff's deputy gets big surprise after pulling over his own wife
- Passenger takes picture with EgyptAir hijacker during hijacking
- George W. Bush leaves big tip, waitress says he 'did 9/11'
- Married private school teachers accused of sex with students in Alabama
- Abuse victim's mother dies a day after burying her daughter
A mother who was missing for three days has been found dead in a parking lot.
Christine Woo, 39, was discovered in an SUV in a Target parking lot in McKinney, Texas, Thursday.
Her three children were found alive in the car.
The Frisco Police Department said in a statement that the children were transported to a nearby hospital.
The children -- ages 1, 3 and 5 -- were severely dehydrated, but otherwise seemed to be well.
Woo was last seen on surveillance video Monday with her three children.
Her husband, Brandon Woo, said there were no domestic issues.
“I think something happened, and it happened on the road, didn’t happen near our neighborhood, because if it was in our neighborhood, someone would have seen it,” Brandon Woo told KTVT.
A medical examiner will determine the cause of death for the mother.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.