- Mom awakes from coma to find she's had a baby
- Restaurant owner leaves message for 'dumpster diver'
- 65-year-old mom of 13 pregnant again with quadruplets
- Grieving dad arrested after building barricade on bridge where teen died
- Teacher who had sex with student gets plea deal, celebrates on social media
An Oregon couple chose to share their birth annoucement in a unique way.
Mellisa and Jesse Meeks posted their "rap announcement" to YouTube on April 5. The video quickly went viral with over 1 million views.
"It was completely unexpected. Like, that was the last thing we thought would happen, that it would blow up to what it had, or what it has," Mellisa told FOX 12.
The couple is considering making a sequel to reveal the gender of the baby.