The country’s best high school football players will come together on one field Thursday night in the 2018 Under Armour All-American Game.
In a game featuring the top 100 players in high school football, 14 come from the state of Georgia. Not all of these players are guaranteed to play, but they are on the rosters for the game.
Before these Peach State prospects head off to college, fans will get to watch them play with the best-of-the-best in Orlando, Florida, on ESPN2.
The game at Camping World Stadium begins at 6 p.m., and the teams are coached by NFL Network analysts Deion Sanders and Steve Mariucci.
When you’re tuning in, see if you can pick out these Georgia natives:
(sorted by name, position, high school, college committed to)
• Kearis Jackson: Wide Receiver – Peach County (Georgia)
• Brenton Cox Jr.: Defensive End – Stockbridge (Georgia)
• Dylan Wonnum: Tackle – Tucker (Undecided)
• Emory Jones: Quarterback – Heard County (Florida)
• Jaycee Horn: Defensive Back – Alpharetta (South Carolina)
• Trey Dean: Defensive Back – Dutchtown (Florida)
• Christian Meadows: Guard – Macon County (Florida State)
• Jake Camarda: Kicker – Norcross (Georgia)
• Justin Fields: Quarterback – Harrison (Georgia)
• Matthew Hill: Wide Receiver – Brookwood (Auburn)
• Myles Sims: Defensive Back – Westlake my(Michigan)
• Quay Walker: Linebacker – Crisp County (Alabama)
• Quindarious Monday: Defensive Back – Carver (Auburn)
• Robert Cooper: Defensive Lineman – South Gwinnett (Florida State)