The new Sprouts Farmers Market in Tucker is having a grand opening on April 26 at 7 a.m., with incentives for customers.
The store is part of the massive Tucker Meridian development and is located at 4310 Lavista Road, Suite A200.
The ribbon-cutting to celebrate the opening of the 30,000-square-foot store will include the following incentives, the company said:
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
And on the weekend:
- Saturday - The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday - Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.