Lenox Square has a mix of permanent and temporary shops lined up for this spring and summer — a few of which will be familiar to local shoppers.
The new Buckhead mall retailers will “help create a nice blend of national, luxury and local brands,” according to a Tuesday release.
Here are the new additions and changes guests can expect at the mall over the next few months.
- Amazon Pop-Up, a kiosk with compatible accessories and the full range of Amazon devices such as the Echo, Amazon Fire TV, Fire tablets, Dash Button and Kindle, is slated to open in May on the main level near Pottery Barn. Experts will be on-site to help navigate, recommend and set up Amazon devices.
- UNTUCKit, a casual men’s apparel brand with items such as button-down shirts, vests and sport coats, is to open this summer in a 1,048-square-foot space on the upper level next to Anthropologie.
- Menswear brand Elk Head Clothing will open a pop-up on the upper level near Anthropologie this summer.
- Hammer Made, founded in 2009, is a Minnesota-based menswear store with tailored shirts, ties, denim, belts and knitwear. It recently opened at the Avalon and should arrive at Lenox in May.
- Sweet Hut Bakery & Café will open another metro Atlanta location in the mall, but the timeline is unclear.
VIDEO: Inside Netflix