- Police discover 8-year-old stuffed into a suitcase
- What Prince William wrote on Charlotte's birth certificate will crack you up
- Family finds coyote on kitchen counter (photo)
- Ashton Kutcher puts our Mother's Day plans to shame
- Teens posed with guns, Confederate flag in prom photo
Taylor Swift's alter ego and celebrity friends are on display in the promotional materials for Swift's new music video.
The pop superstar will debut her new video, “Bad Blood,” at the Billboard Music Awards on May 17.
In the meantime, she is sharing some slick promotional posters with her huge fan base on social media.
Time notes the “Sin City” feel of the highly stylized posters, featuring characters with names like Catastrophe, Frostbyte and Cut-Throat.
According to People, model Cara Delevingne and Paramore's Hayley Williams also appear in the music video.