- Doctors and staff trash sedated patient during colonoscopy in shocking audio
- Giant vortex swirling in Texas lake
- Man bitten by shark in North Carolina's Outer Banks
- Sting operation catches Whole Foods overcharging customers
- Texas woman blinded by flesh-eating bacteria during mud run
There has been little word on Joni Mitchell’s health condition since she was admitted to the hospital in May.
Now a glimpse into the legendary musician’s current health status has been provided by friend and fellow musician David Crosby.
During a Huffington Post interview, Crosby was asked about Mitchell’s condition and said that she was at home, recovering. He said Mitchell had suffered an aneurysm and had taken a “terrible hit.”
Crosby went on to say that he hasn’t spoken to Mitchell directly, because to his knowledge, she is not able to speak.
Crosby’s claims have not been verified by anyone representing Mitchell.