- A messy bed is a better bed scientists say
- Bizarre crash where driver steps out of car is caught on video
- Watch the best 9/11 commercial ever made — and it only aired once
- School’s Facebook post about kids’ ideal bedtimes draws cheers, jeers
- Last living 9/11 rescue dog celebrates birthday with hero's welcome in NYC
A former Colorado radio DJ has filed a lawsuit against Taylor Swift after he was fired from his job for allegedly groping the singer at a meet-and-greet.
David Mueller attended the meet-and-greet with his girlfriend in 2013 where the couple took a picture with Swift.
Swift claims the former KYGO host raised up her skirt with his hands and "grabbed her bottom." After calls between KYGO and Swift's management team, Mueller was fired. (Video via Big Machine Records / Taylor Swift)
In a lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court in Denver, Mueller's lawyer maintains the allegations are false, noting Mueller was with his girlfriend and in front of Swift's photographer and security personnel. (Video via Big Machine Records / Taylor Swift)
According to the suit, Mueller claims another KYGO employee grabbed the singer. But Swift's spokesperson told CNN that KYGO made the independent decision to fire Mueller after receiving evidence of the incident.
This video includes images from Getty Images.