2. Locate the post titled “Win 2 tickets to Cochon 555 and pig out” on the page.
3. Post your favorite pork dish from an Atlanta restaurant.
The contest will close at noon on Friday, June 23, 2017, after which a winner will be chosen at random and notified. The winner will receive 2 VIP tickets to the event, which they will be able to pick up at the registration table at the event under GIVE AWAY.
Cochon555. June 25, 5-7:30 p.m. The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, 3434 Peachtree Road, Atlanta. General admission: $125, VIP admission: $200, Bespoke admission: $400. VIP admission includes include early admission at 4 p.m., tastings from sommelier and cocktail competitions. Bespoke ticket package includes early admission at 3:30 p.m., private wine tasting, tasting from cocktail competitions, and multi-course dinner with chefs on Saturday, June 24. cochon555.com/2017-tour/atlanta.
Read more stories like this by liking Atlanta Restaurant Scene on Facebook, following @ATLDiningNews on Twitter and @ajcdining on Instagram.
AJC ATLANTA WIN 2 TICKETS TO COCHON 555 AND PIG OUT SOCIAL MEDIA SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the AJC DINING SOCIAL MEDIA SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the state of Georgia who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ("Sponsor"), and its respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees are not eligible to enter or to win. The term "family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
- How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 11:59 a.m. Eastern Time (E.T.) on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 and will end at 11:59 a.m. E.T. on Friday, June 23, 2017 (the "Sweepstakes Entry Period"). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
There are two ways to enter this Sweepstakes:
- You can enter the Sweepstakes on Facebook (i) visiting the Atlanta Restaurant Scene page, located at https://www.facebook.com/AtlantaRestaurantScene/?fref=ts, ii) liking the page, (iii) locating the post titled "Win 2 tickets to Cochon 555 and pig out", and (iv) posting 1 pork dish from an Atlanta restaurant
Maximum of one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Maximum of one (1) winner per household during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Limit: Only one (1) prize winner may be selected from the same household every sixty (60) days in connection with any contest sponsored or administered by Sponsor. For clarity, if you or a member of your household has won a prize from Sponsor within the last sixty (60) days, you will be ineligible to receive a prize in this Contest.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or illegible entries, or entries that do not meet the size or formatting requirements specified above, will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection and Odds: On or about Friday, June 23, 2017, Sponsor will select one (1) Potential winner from Facebook in a random drawing from among all eligible posts received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize Description. One (1) winner will be randomly selected to 2 VIP tickets to Cochon555
Total ARV of all prizes: $400.
Limit: One (1) Prize per person and per household.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Sponsor will notify the potential winner on or about Friday, June 23, 2017 in a response to each winner's Facebook post. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within two (2) business days after notification.
To claim their prize, Winner must personally visit the registration table at the event under GIVEAWAY.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a Potential Winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a Potential Winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a Potential Winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the Potential Winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sponsor may conduct one (1) alternate drawing, after which the prize for the Potential Winner in question will remain unawarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner's irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
- Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Indemnification. If Sponsor's use of your entry causes Sponsor to be subject to a claim by any third party, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties, and all persons acting by, through, under or in concert with them, against any and all damages, costs, judgments and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which the Released Parties (or any one of them) may incur as a result of the use of your entry.
- Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
- Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZES AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- NO AFFILIATION WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®, or Instagram®. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Sponsor. The AJC ATLANTA WIN 2 TICKETS TO COCHON 555 AND PIG OUT SOCIAL MEDIA SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by Cox Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners available after Friday, June 23, 2017 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit the Official Rules Page or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules", AJC ATLANTA WIN 2 TICKETS TO COCHON 555 AND PIG OUT SOCIAL MEDIA SWEEPSTAKES, 223 Perimeter Center Parkway – Marketing, Atlanta, GA 30346. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Sonia Edwards at 404-526-7249.