- Teacher, 32, collapses in front of kindergarten class, dies at hospital
- Bizarre crash where driver steps out of car is caught on video
- Woman told $20,000 'winning' lottery ticket worthless, sold in error
- Caught on camera: Florida woman tells deputy, 'No wonder you people get shot'
- Woman selling ex's beloved 'Batmobile' on Craigslist as payback for alleged cheating
What began as a dare has left one teenager facing second-degree assault charges.
The incident involving two eighth-graders took place at Pikesville Middle School on Wednesday.
School officials reported that a 13-year-old boy kissed a 14-year-old girl when dared to by other students.
Police confirmed to WJLA that the boy now faces a second-degree assault charge as a juvenile for the unwanted kiss. Police say that the school system will decide if the student should be suspended or expelled for his actions.
The story has gone viral on social media, with some people questioning whether criminal charges are appropriate in this case.